The new Medical City Women’s Hospital in North Texas is now open. The new facility is the only North Texas hospital with both a full-service children’s hospital and adult hospital in the same location.
Where Excellence Meets Elegance and Healthcare Is Personalized Just for Women
The expansion adds five floors to the top of Care Tower D and features 222 private rooms. The new Medical City Women’s Hospital Dallas includes:
- 24 modern labor and delivery rooms
- 4 new C-section operating rooms
- 84 Level IV (highest level) Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) rooms, all private
- 12 spacious women’s VIP suites
- 16 women’s medical/surgical rooms
Medical City Women’s Hospital Dallas offers high-level clinical excellence in a peaceful, spa-like environment. A multi-disciplinary team of physicians and specially trained staff provide leading-edge treatment for women at all stages of life, including high-risk pregnancies and deliveries.
Women may design their dream delivery experience with luxurious amenities and the assurance of knowing top pediatric specialists and Level IV NICU are available. The design features mean clinical excellence and spa-like elegance for a childbirth experience.
Amenities in the labor and delivery VIP suites include:
- Large bedroom for mothers
- Separate room for family’s overnight stays
- Tempur-Pedic® murphy beds for dads or partners
- Easy access to nursery on same floor
- Spacious bathroom
- Refrigerators in each room
- Beverages on ice in room upon arrival
- Access for families to a concierge room stocked with refreshments
- A chef prepared celebratory meal
- Flat screen HD 55-inch televisions
- Upscale linens
- Valet parking
- Gifts for each mom
- Skyline views of downtown Dallas
The Women’s Hospital is part of Medical City Healthcare’s major capital investment initiative of more than $1.7 billion spent or committed over five years.